On-site 2-day advanced training to qualify for FST Certification.
Space is limited. Only 11 spots left.
Must have a master’s degree or higher in the mental health field.
What Is Family Systems Trauma (FST)?
FST is part of the PLL evidenced-based model that goes beyond treating a traumatized individual to heal the entire family and addresses trauma-informed practice using family systems.
Benefits of FST Advanced Training
- Intensive teaching with Dr. Sells to quickly master family therapy for your practice
- Become the first in your community with step-by-step tools to treat the entire traumatized family, not just the child
- Identify yourself as Family Systems Trauma Advanced Trained Therapist
- Learn how to increase your parent engagement rate to over 90% and keep them engaged
- Receive up to 19 CE credit hours
- Receive a hands on family trauma manual with tons of handouts
- Learn how to do brief trauma treatment with better outcomes and less relapse
- How to de-regulate your stress with your toughest cases by knowing where to tap
- In-depth video analysis of complex trauma cases with real clients
- Watch a live family session with Dr. Sells to see the FST Model in action
- Eligible for FST Certification after completing 10 hours of post training case consultation.
- Eligible to become an FST paid consultant
Regular Registration Only $795
Save your seat now only 10 slots open
Registration ends in:
- Why an FST Model?
- A Structural/Strategic Lens
- Interactional Trauma
- Trauma and Systems Theory
- Motivational Phone Call
Day 1 — Sept 28
- Diagnosis and Assessment
- Stress Chart
- Seed/Tree Diagram
- Feedback Loops
- Trauma Playbook Live Family Session
Day 2 — Sept 29
- Family Session Debrief
- Relapse Prevention
- Red Flags Checklist
Wait… I’ve Got Questions
No problem… we’ve got answers
Where is the training going to be held?
Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, 1515 W. Park St., Livingston, MT (406) 222-6110
How do I access the on-demand pre-requisite course?
Registered participants will be sent a link to complete the on-demand webinar after September 13.
What airports are nearby?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (approx.. 35 miles) and Billings Logan International Airport (approx.. 119 miles)
When should I arrive/depart?
If you are not spending additional time sightseeing in the area,you will want to arrive at the airport of your choice on Friday, September 27. You will want to depart the airport of your choice NO EARLIER than 1.5 hours after the training is completed plus the travel time to the airport.
Where do I stay?
Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, 1515 W. Park St., Livingston, MT (406) 222-6110 or Comfort Inn Livingston 14 Loves Lane, Livingston, MT 59047 (406) 222-4400 (0.5 miles from training location)
How do I get there?
We recommend renting a car at your arrival airport and driving to the training.
What do I need to bring?
Make sure to bring your copy of Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach (sent to participants after registration).
What is the event schedule?
The training runs from 9 AM until 7 PM on Saturday, September 28 and from 9 AM to 5 PM on Sunday, September 29. There will be a one-hour lunch break each day.
What is the attire?
Are meals provided?
Meals during the training are not provided. We will provide coffee/water during the training.
What kind of food is available?
There is an assortment of fast food nearby the training. There are an assortment of casual and standard restaurants in downtown Livingston (approx. 1.2 miles from training). There is an Albertsons grocery store nearby the training as well. If you are staying at the Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, breakfast is included with your room.
What is the weather going to be like?
In late September, daily high temperatures typically range from 60°-76°. Daily low temperatures typically range from 35°-45°. Typically Livingston receives about 4 days of rain during the month of September.
I am going to stay extra days, what is there to do/see?
There is a tremendous amount of things to do and see in the area. Yellowstone National Park is 53 miles from the training. (Old Faithful is 110 miles). Fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and zip lines options are all within an hour drive. The Museum of the Rockies and Montana Grizzly Encounter are both located in Bozeman (about 30 miles from Livingston).
What is the Cancellation Policy?
No transfers after August 15, 2019. No refunds after September 1, 2019.
What are you waiting for?
Space is limited, so register now!