This retreat is exclusive for our FST Alumni
Anyone who has completed either FST Advanced Training or FST Certification.
See the short welcome video with my vision.
FST Alumni will come together in beautiful Livingston, Montana to learn the FST Model at the highest level possible through consultation with Dr. Sells and peer-to-peer support to enhance your ability to become an FST Master Clinician and/or FST Consultant.
- Present your most challenging cases and as a group we will help you get unstuck.
- Watch Live FST Session with Dr. Sells on Saturday
- 12.0 CE Units Included (a $284 value)
- After Alumni Retreat, meet quarterly to discuss your cases, success stories, and challenges (an $800 value)
- Fulfill your $200 yearly booster requirement if FST Certified (a $200 value included)
- How to best market the niche of family trauma in your private practice or agency
- How to become an FST Paid Consultant
- Self-Care, Yellowstone Park, and Peer to Peer support
The cost to register is only $295. This covers all the benefits highlighted, CE Units, and dinner Saturday night.
Wednesday, Sept 27th
- Arrive: Fly into Bozeman Yellowstone Airport or drive.
- Book your group rate for Family Trauma Inst. at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone for 209 USD per night.
- Optional get together Wednesday night to meet and greet.
Thursday, Sept 28th
- FST Alumni with Dr. Sells 9 am-5 pm MST
6.0 continuing education hours offered
- Optional get together Thursday night
Friday, Sept 29th
- Breakfast at Sage Lodge
- Drive to Yellowstone Park or Carpool (cost of admission is $35.00 per vehicle)
Saturday, Sept 30th
- FST Masterclass with Dr. Sells 8:30 am-4:30 pm MST
Additional 6.0 continuing education hours offered
- Dinner and Campfire 5:30 pm MST
Wednesday, September 27th
Book your room in advance at the new Marriott Fairfield Hotel (rooms limited to first 20).
Once you arrive, check out main street, Livingston. Go on your own, with your family, or meet up with an FST community member. You will feel like you stepped back in time in the Old West. Or go down a few blocks to the historic Yellowstone River and see where the Lewis and Clark Expedition set up camp in 1803.
Thursday, September 28th
FST Alumni with Dr. Sells:
Advanced Application of the Family Systems Trauma Model (FST) and Peer-to-Peer Support
- 8:30-9:00 am: Check In and Meet at the Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge Conference Room
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm: FST Alumni Meeting
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm: Lunch on Own
- 6:00 pm: Optional Dinner Together Or on Your Own
Friday, September 29th
Self-Care and Trip to Yellowstone National Park
We will meet in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am and carpool to Sage Lodge on our way to Yellowstone Park.
If hiking is not your thing, grab a book and lounge in the Yellowstone Park.
Afterward, enjoy free time on your own in Livingston or stay and explore Yellowstone Park further. Or if you rented a car, see the town of Bozeman.
- 8:30 am: Meet at Lobby of the Marriott
- 8:30 am: Carpool or drive on your own to Sage Lodge. We will enjoy breakfast on your own together
- 10:00 am: Drive to Yellowstone Park
- 3:00 pm: Free Time on Own: Livingston, Bozeman, or Stay at Yellowstone Park
Saturday, September 30th
Masterclass and Live FST Session with Dr. Sells:
AND Dinner and Music Beside the Yellowstone River
See a Brief Description of the Masterclass
If possible, you will view a Live Session with Dr. Sells applying the FST Model with intensive Q & A afterward.
Imagine being able to leave this masterclass with your challenges answered from Dr. Sells and the help of your FST Community.
After the Masterclass, return to your hotel to freshen up.
At 5:30 pm, we will enjoy dinner (on us), music, a campfire next to the Yellowstone River. It will be an experience that you will never forget.
On Sunday, the next day, fly home or stay on your own for an extended vacation.
- 8:00 am-8:30 am: Check In and Meet at the Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge Conference Room Lobby of Marriott
- 8:30 am-4:30 pm: Masterclass with Dr. Sells
- 12:30 pm-1:30 pm: Lunch on Own
- 5:30 pm: Dinner, Music and Fun at the Yellowstone River
Register Now: Limited to the first 30 Participants
Wait… I’ve Got Questions
No problem… we’ve got answers
Where is the Masterclass Training on Saturday being held?
Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, 1515 W. Park St., Livingston, MT (406) 222-6110
Saturday, September 30th 8:30 am-4:30 pm
What is the last day to register?
Space will be limited to first 30 participants. If there are still spaces available the last day to register will be Friday, September 1st.
What airports are nearby?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (approx.. 35 miles) and Billings Logan International Airport (approx.. 119 miles)
Where do I stay?
There are group rates for lodging are available at:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Livingston
Address: 1629 W Park St, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone: (406) 222-4914
Click HERE to register for the group rate.
Other Hotel Options in Livingston, MT
The Historic Murray Hotel
Address: 201 W Park St, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone: (406) 222-1350
Located in: Yellowstone River Inn & Suites
Address: 114 Loves Ln, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone: (406) 222-4400
Travelodge by Wyndham
Address: 102 Rogers Ln, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone: (406) 222-6320
Econo Lodge Livingston
Address: 111 Rogers Ln, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone: (406) 222-0555
How do I get there?
If flying into Bozeman you can take an Uber or Lyft (Estimated fare is $60 one way) or rent a car to drive to Livingston, MT.
Drive time from Bozeman to Livingston, MT is only 30 min (25.9 mi) via I-90 E.
What do I need to bring?
Make sure to bring your copy of Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach.
Are meals provided?
Meals on your own with exception for dinner Saturday, September 30th by the Yellowstone River.
Dinner on Saturday night is provided.
What kind of food is available?
There is an assortment of fast food nearby the training. There are an assortment of casual and standard restaurants in downtown Livingston (approx. 1.2 miles from training). There is an Albertsons grocery store nearby the training as well. If you are staying at the Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, breakfast is included with your room.
What is the weather going to be like?
In late September, daily high temperatures typically range from 60°-74°. Daily low temperatures typically range from 35°-45°. Typically, Livingston receives about 4 days of rain during the month of September.
I am going to stay extra days, what is there to do/see?
There is a tremendous amount of things to do and see in the area. Yellowstone National Park is 53 miles from the training. (Old Faithful is 110 miles). Fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and zip lines options are all within an hour drive. The Museum of the Rockies and Montana Grizzly Encounter are both located in Bozeman (about 30 miles from Livingston).
What is the Cancellation Policy?
No refunds after September 1, 2023.